- Comfort in all positions is ensured by »UP & OUT« leg rests. When lowering the chair, leg section shrinks and enables patients to access easily. When adjusting into lying position, leg section lengthens and offers patient maximum comfort during therapy.
- In order to meet your needs, Therapy chair N is available in two varieties differing in adjustment:
- TYN-sinhro, back and leg section move synchronously, and
- TYN-free, back and leg section move independently.
- The base can be equipped with individually lockable castors (TYN-sinhro) or castors with central locking system (TYN-free).
- Adjustable arm rests and support handles are attached to fixation rail (-LE) or to chair directly.
- Supplied with: paper roll holder, push handles and thicker seamless padding (6 cm).
- Upholstery available in more than 40 colours.