Juvo Shower Commode Chairs
Shower commode chairs are generally used by those who have difficulties standing up in the shower room, for instance, the disabled individuals, elderly, or those recouping from personal injury. These seats range from basic and portable to noticeably even more innovative versions with reclining backs, rolling wheels, and support straps. Juvo Solutions is the leading creator, producer, and provider of modern healthcare equipment in the market today. Our company provides innovative solutions for all your shower commode chair needs.
Here are 4 reasons to purchase our shower commodes:
- Prevention of falls and harm to carers and clients alike
- Improvement of hygiene of clients and equipment to prevent infection (Infection Control)
- Reduce the length of stay in care time, increase patient turnover, saving funds and increasing profits.
- Provide comfort and support to clients in care
Just click the type of Shower Commode you are interested in.
AS/NZS 3973: 2009 Certified SWL 200/300/400KG TGA Certified Juvo Registered Design
Shower Commode Video
Different Types of Shower Commode Chair Explained
Attendant and Self-Propelled Shower Commode Seats are available in adult, bariatric, junior, and standard sizes depending on the weight of the customer for ease and convenience. Tilt in Space Shower Commode Chairs is readily available with bariatric and standard sizes.
Attendant Shower Commode Chair
Shower Commode Chairs need an assistant or a family member to help the elderly or injured individual take a shower or bath. There are two equally sophisticated versions available, the swing-away footrest model and the sliding footplate model. Both have the typically smooth impression with the laser imprinted non-slip exterior. Also, they had a single detachable seat, using JUVO Authorized Design and Style ‘Klipps’ System variant of soft PU padded chair and closed or open fronts pressure treatment position. The Attendant Propelled Sliding Footplate differ with the Attendant Propelled Swing-Away Footrest with its foot controlled, weight bearing, and sliding footplate for customer’s positioning.
Self-propelled Shower Commode Chair
Self-propelled Shower Commode Chair need not rely on an assistant or another individual for the elderly or disabled person’s bathing. With the Juvo Registered Style ‘Klipps’ System Selection of seamless pressure care (closed or open fronts) and PU padded seats, the state-of-the-art shower commode chair is unlike any other in the market. Another unique feature of the equipment is its non-woven wide open convenient back strap structure supplying cleaning accessibility to more back, apparent rear open space permitting placement over the toilet, and its effortless access for good hygiene with available armrest model. You can select between its two innovative variations, the Self-propelled Swing Away Footrest or Self-propelled Sliding Footplate.
Tilt In Space Shower Chair
This version of shower commode chair has height versatility function and have non-woven cozy back strap style providing cleansing accessibility to a far more back area. It provides simple and easy access to good hygiene with full wide armrest structure. Its primary feature is the integral pan carrier glides and back saver pattern which facilitates with draining the bowl.
Folding Shower Commode Chair
Folding Seats folds over easily and conveniently for safe keeping and in cases where you opt to take a vacation. It provides you with ease, comfort, and support when taking a shower and washing.
Shower Commode Chair Accessories
You can quickly select shower commode accessories with top-of-the-line features. The following are a few of the equipment’s add-ons for your selection.
- Adjustable Headrest.
- Angle Adjustable Backrest.
- Angle Adjustable Footrest.
- Backrest Extension 4 Strap – for self-propelled and tilt in space equipment with 460mm, 510mm, 560mm, 610mm, and 660mm seat width.
- Backrest Extension 5 Strap – for self-propelled and tilt in space equipment with 460mm, 510mm, 560mm, 610mm, and 660mm seat width.
- Backrest Extension 6 Strap – for self-propelled and tilt in space equipment with 460mm, 510mm, 560mm, 610mm, and 660mm seat width.
- Bolt on Castor Extension Kit.
- Bowl with Lid and Handle – available for all shower commode equipment.
- Chest/Pelvic Adjustable Strap.
- Closed Front Polyurethane Seat.
- Elevating Legrests – for the right and left side of shower commodes.
- IV Pole and Bracket.
- Lock Down, Arm Kit.
- Macerator Pan Carrier Clip – available for all shower commode equipment.
- Open Front Polyurethane Seat Two Side Indent;
- Oxygen Bottle Carrier.
- Pan/Bowl Carrier – available for all shower commode equipment.
- Polyurethane Arm Trough.
- Polyurethane Offset Armrests.
- Open Front Polyurethane Padded Seat.
- Removable Aperture Infill Panel for Closed Front.
- Removable Aperture Infill Panel for Open Front.
- Self-Propelling Kit – Included in the set are two JH530 22” wheels and push rims, two JH531 quick release axle, two reversible brackets, fixing bolt, and Antitip Bar Pair.
- Shower Commode Accessories Toolkit – includes a template for JH304, Castor Spanner, and design for PU Arm Pad and Arm Through Install.
- Stump Support – for the right and left side of shower commodes.
- Thoracic Support Swing-Away – available with the full and extensive Shower Commode Range.
- Wheelchair Style 3 Strap Backrest – for self-propelled and tilt in space equipment with 460mm seat width.